Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LOVE
Today I sit here alone

remembering you and your lovely tone
gone are all the moments,
here is our relationship without any dents
I ask my mind, how did time move so quickly...???
I sit in my room missing you terribly.
thinking of everything from your head to toe,
and then remembering how on seeing you I used to glow.
Gone are the days when we were together
on every single occasion, even with the change of the weather.
I think of the days when we were just friends
so, different we were and changing with the trends
then came the time when we felt something odd
hoping it was not what I thought, I prayed to god!!!
My fears proved to be stupid,
when struck his arrow on my heart, The Cupid.
I knew I was in love for sure
not knowing there was something more.
Then came the day when I thought
I have to tell you what I wanted to sought.
I tried to tell you but to no avail
as I thought your mood wasn't very gail
and suddenly before I could say,
you said those words in such a lovely way.
I thought I was dreaming
so I pinched myself and realized I wasn't sleeping!!
From that moment on my life changed
so much of love from you I gained.
You protected me and were a safeguard to me
From all the odds you set me free
and filled my heart with a pure glee.
From then, my heart was filled with love so profound,
I knew I was very lucky to have you found.
I’m lost in your thoughts,
And I’m forced back into reality to fight with life full of shots.
soon u r going far away...
so maybe I won’t get a chance to say
I Love You, and I can’t live without you
actually the bittersweet truth is that I can live without you but I don’t want to
but alas, there is no choice as we can’t our aims woo.
so, here I’m ready to face you for the last time perhaps,
before a long time and so many uneasy gaps.
So go my love and fly high
And work very hard to touch the sky,
make everyone around you proud
and enjoy life without any bound
and when you feel lonely and sad
never forget to remember me and the way I make you mad,
I'll always be there for u…
till the end of your life
I’ll stand by you forever,(as your wife)
So please never forget me
and try not to hate me
as I’m saying the final goodbye,
and trying my best not to cry
till u achieve your dreams
I’ll be waiting 4 u...
till then goodbye~!!!

1 comment: